Dr. Frank L. Hubbard
Dr. Hubbard has called Cushing home since 1988 and is co-owner and founder of Cimarron Healthcare Center that opened January 2006. He practices Family Medicine, supervises the Urgent Care Clinic and routinely performs EGD and colonoscopy procedures in the Surgical Care Center. Dr. Hubbard is on staff at Drumright Regional Hospital and Stroud Regional Hospital. He serves as attending physician for Cushing Valley Hope, and Medical Director for Drumright Nursing Home and River Crossing Hospice. As a Federally Certified Medical Review Officer, he oversees the drug and alcohol screening process for numerous companies in and around the Cushing area.
- Attended Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Trained in Emergency/Trauma Medicine at William Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, Texas
- Family Practice Internship at Stevens Park Osteopathic Hospital, Dallas, Texas
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Associate Clinical Professor of Family Medicine at Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery since 1994
- Certification in Cosmetic Laser Procedures and Botox Injection
Dr. Hubbard continues his family tradition as a 4th generation physician and has been in practice for 23 years. His primary focus is Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulation. He is also experienced in ER/Trauma Medicine, Addiction Medicine and Sports Medicine. With his direct and honest approach, his patients know him as a compassionate listener and a gifted diagnostician. They know when he enters the room that they have his undivided attention. Dr. Hubbard now treats third and fourth generations of the same family and has observed that "I have patients who have become my friends and now, my friends are becoming my patients."
Dr. Hubbard and wife, Denise, share their busy lives with three children, Laura, Jessica and Austin and their two dogs, Molly and Murphy. In their free time, they might be found attending a sporting event, spending time with friends, fishing and relaxing at Lake Eufaula or traveling.